Competitions & Offers
Win a Year of Arts & Culture Experiences
To enter our competition to win tickets and other prizes valued at $1,350 donated by Christchurch's leading arts and cultural organisations, just submit your details here. The winner will receive:
- Arts Centre of Christchurch: A family pass to Rutherford’s Den, plus Arts Centre memorabilia
- Canterbury Museum: four tickets to the special exhibition Quake City at 299 Durham Street and a $100 voucher from the Museum Store
- Christchurch Art Gallery: 4 tickets to William Wegman: Being Human, until 28 July
- Christchurch Arts Festival: A double pass to a performance at the Christchurch Town Hall or The Piano during the Festival, 26 July–4 August
- Christchurch Symphony Orchestra: 4 premium tickets to the Lamb & Hayward Masterworks Spirit of Adventure, 27 July, Christchurch Town Hall
- CoCA: a publication pack of recent exhibition catalogues
- SCAPE Public Art: A copy of Neil Dawson’s Fanfare, by Rosa Shiels, the decade-long story of the sculpture and the people who made it happen
- Showbiz Christchurch: a voucher for 2 tickets to The Music of Andrew Lloyd Webber in Concert, 14–16 June, Isaac Theatre Royal In association with the CSO
- The Court Theatre, 2 double passes to Les Liaisons Dangereuses, 22 June–20 July
- WORD Christchurch: two tickets to a WORD curated event during Christchurch Arts Festival, 26 July–4 August
The competition closes midnight Sunday 12 May 2019.
Terms & Conditions
Arts Finder is promoted by the Christchurch Arts Audience Development Group (Members: Canterbury Museum, Christchurch Art Gallery, Christchurch Arts Festival, Christchurch Symphony Orchestra, CoCA, Court Theatre, SCAPE Public Art, Showbiz Christchurch, The Arts Centre of Christchurch and WORD Christchurch). Employees of these organisations, and their families are not eligible to enter.
The competition closes midnight Sunday 12 May 2019. Entries received after this date will not be eligible for the prize draw. The first correct entry drawn on Monday 13 May 2019 will receive the prize. The Christchurch Arts Audience Development Group has sole discretion to determine the prize winner and will not enter into any discussion or correspondence.
Please note that by entering this competition you are signing up to receive our arts and culture e-newsletter. Existing newsletter subscribers are eligible to enter the competition.