Win a Year of Arts & Culture Experiences
To enter the competition to win $1,000 worth of tickets and other prizes, complete the form below.
The winner will receive:
- The Arts Centre Te Matatiki Toi Ora: 2 x tickets to Lixin Zhang, 11 May, part of the Great Hall Lunchtime Concert Series and 2 x tickets to Jun Bouterey-Ishido and Mark Menzies, 31 May, part of the UC Arts Centre Winter Series.
- Canterbury Museum: 4 x tickets to the special exhibition Quake City at 299 Durham Street and a copy of Moana Currents: Dressing Aotearoa Now, the book accompanying the exhibition that opens 22 February.
- Christchurch Art Gallery: A copy the Gallery’s most popular art publications 101 Works of Art and the Little Book series.
- Christchurch Symphony Orchestra: a flexi pass (4 x tickets to concerts of choice within the CSO 2020 Self-Presented Concert Season, excluding the Beethoven Banquet and any hire of the orchestra event such as Opera and Ballet seasons.
- CoCA: 2 x tickets to CoCA's Mid-Century house tour 2020.
- SCAPE Public Art: Out There Scape Public Art 1998–2018, book celebrating 20 years of SCAPE Public Art.
- Showbiz Christchurch: 2 x A-Reserve Tickets to any one Showbiz production in the 2020 Saunders & Co Season: My Fair Lady (3–18 April), Chess in Concert (19–21 June) and Buddy – The Buddy Holly Story (11–26 September).
- WORD Christchurch: 4 x tickets to WORD Christchurch events of choice in 2020.
The competition closes midnight Sunday 29 March 2020.
Terms & Conditions
Arts Finder is promoted by the Christchurch Arts Audience Development Group (Members: The Arts Centre Te Matatiki Toi Ora, Canterbury Museum, Christchurch Art Gallery, Christchurch Arts Festival, Christchurch Symphony Orchestra, ChristchurchNZ, CoCA, SCAPE Public Art, Showbiz Christchurch, The Court Theatre and WORD Christchurch). Employees of these organisations, and their families are not eligible to enter.
The competition closes midnight Sunday 29 March 2020. Entries received after this date will not be eligible for the prize draw. The first correct entry drawn on Monday 30 March 2020 will receive the prize. The Christchurch Arts Audience Development Group has sole discretion to determine the prize winner and will not enter into any discussion or correspondence.
Please note that by entering this competition you are signing up to receive our arts and culture e-newsletter. If you are already a subscriber, you can still enter the competition.